Saturday, August 15, 2009

SCHOOL?




SCHOOOL! Public school is a waste of time. I hate the shopping,getting my hair done, and the first day of school. sure Im itching to know witch one of those popular wannabes are leaving and witch are staying but thats not worth all my time.As for my old flame well.....Im not sure. We havent talked sence school ended I do miss him but Im not sure the sparks are here, The relationship was not that well to begin with it seemed more forced than anything. but rest assure he was my first will always remain that, as for the continuing of our relationship im not sure if that will have much endurance. And who knows we may not be the perfect match we tought we were, or we migh have moved on already.Once we hopefully reunited if its maint to be It'll happen not i hope we can at least remain my friend he is my zander.My cyber babes I feel sorry stringing him along,but what else am i suppose to do i cant bare to tell him the truth to tell him our entire relationship is a lie, that in real life we could never be together,i think he's falling in love with my cyber self what am i suppose to say to him. I would have loved to date him maybe we could have fallin in love but too bad its simply cannot happen, its all a lie. We live in two different world, he is unaware of the true me he is only in love our fantasy self. If we could remain our fantasy self we could fall in love but with a dose of reality me and my supposed twin are not who he tought we were.As My zander on the other end what is he going to say, how is he going to act? How is he going to talk to me, what are they gonna think how are they gonna clash what will happen in the end? I have no idea afterall who knows in the name of love?

No comments: