Thursday, August 6, 2009

Caught in the Middle





These couple of days haveshown me that friendshipand betrayal can sometimes go hand and hand, and that confliction can tear a family apart. recently i was caught in the middle of a terrible situation. unfortumaely baming the another person as the victim simply bacuase i didnt know her side of the story, now thats not me. after some soul searching and learning both stories i found myself not choosing a side because these are people and there lives should not be toyed with, why should i have to pick a side there both my friends and both deserve the benefit of the doubt.Today I am lost in my thoughts not knowing what to beliveve, what not to believe. Ive been here before, in this widing path it reminds me why i am the way that I am. You see i use to that sweet nce girl who always did what she was told and singed at church everyday, and prayed god every waking hour. Ths was until I relized Life is a bitch and sometimes you have to be one too,so I stopped being so nice because I was tired of getting walked all over, I started cuttiing to get over the pains and distress of life, and as for church why pray and worship a god who cannot lve your life for you. was done being naive I had to go out there and live my life that wanted, so that same day I did what i felt like doing, which was getting 2 new piercings. So next tme you want to ask me who am and why Ill tell you the story of how i used to be and how became the way that i am, and why. Because you don't know me until you really get to know me.

No comments: